Peach Cobbler

Sweet, juicy peaches under a crisp, buttery crust.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The South, Y'all, United States

Friday, September 03, 2004

Hunt Them Down

Let me be perfectly clear. I don't want to hate anyone. Usually, the strongest negative feeling that I have towards someone is a strong dislike. Those are the people I tend to avoid if at all possible.

Unfortunately, I am feeling a growing hatred towards those in this world who are consciously targeting the innocent, the weak, and the helpless in the name of the so-called Religion of Peace. Two Russian planes downed. Two buses bombed in Israel. Twelve hostages killed. A school taken hostage, with parents, teachers and children (!) crammed into an overheated gymnasium without food or water - now hundreds are dead from the terrorists.

It would take me far too long to list all the terrorist attacks and the dead from those attacks, so I'm not going do it. I hope God has granted peace to those who have been killed or injured. I also hope God has consigned the terrorists to a painful eternity.

Those muslims who are really appalled by the actions of the radical islamists in their ranks had better stand up now and publicly distance themselves from those radicals. If there are a billion muslims on this earth, and only a "tiny fraction" of that billion are actually the radicals then it stands to reason that the rest of the muslims should be able to effectively deal with them, right? Well why the heck is it that those of us who are not muslims are the ones having to deal with them?

Stopping now.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home