Peach Cobbler

Sweet, juicy peaches under a crisp, buttery crust.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The South, Y'all, United States

Sunday, September 26, 2004

RatsRatsRats!

Blogger ate my post. So, allow me to sum up (because there was too much to repeat):

1. Family reunion today. Busybusybusy. Glad it's over.
2. Saw "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow". Liked it. Nice homage to old films.
3. School is going well.
4. Dislike church Fall Festivals. It's like one Eskimo selling snowballs to another Eskimo, who sells them to another Eskimo, who sells them back to the first Eskimo. Pointless. It's much smarter and more efficient to just ask everyone to donate $10 a head and then go eat at the Golden Corral (but I'd prefer Thai food).
5. There is a new EZ board starting up and so far there are about 16 members. Feel free to check it out: http://p214.ezboard.com/bproisraelforum

Okay, don't eat this one Blogger.

Peach out, y'all.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peach, I got in the habit when composing long posts to do it in Word and then copy/paste to wherever I was posting. I did it for the very reason that you were forced to sum up what you lost. I used to lose stuff at IF and go nuts when it was a long post.

(M)

8:33 PM  
Blogger PeachCobbler said...

That is excellent advice and will be implemented. Usually when I'm getting a bit long winded I do put the doc in Word and then transfer. It figures that I failed to do so when Blogger developed an appetite for Peach Cobbler. Sometimes I say 'live and learn'. Sometimes I just stamp my foot and say 'Rats!' :^)

8:44 PM  
Blogger PeachCobbler said...

To tell the truth, it feels like we're a bunch of Eskimos selling snowballs to one another! I'm with you on the C-note. If there is a need, then everyone ought to ante up to the best of their ability and be glad to do so.

Sorry about the comment-gobbling! This Blogger thing seems to have an artificial intelligence that rides on the Short Bus.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home