Peach Cobbler

Sweet, juicy peaches under a crisp, buttery crust.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The South, Y'all, United States

Friday, November 18, 2005

The More Things Change. . .

I'm sure you can finish that little saying. But gosh darn it, it appears to be true.

After being a member of a particular forum (in several incarnations) for several years, I finally had my fill of crap and quietly stopped posting. Occasionally, I peek in to see how one or two people are doing but I haven't posted in quite some time and after refreshing my memory by reading some archived posts, I doubt that I will ever post there again. My opinions on almost everything are completely different from probably 98% of the people who are there. Frankly, there was only one area that where I shared common ground with most of the people and to my surprise, it appears that their stances have now even changed somewhat on that issue.

Growing up, growing apart, whatever the case; I just know that aside from a very few people there, I would not want to mix socially with the majority of people there. They may be the nicest people in the world, but I just don't think we would have many things in common.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Rogers Place said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home