Peach Cobbler

Sweet, juicy peaches under a crisp, buttery crust.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The South, Y'all, United States

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Fear Nothing

Except a bunch of pre-teen girls who are in your house for a birthday sleepover party. Them, you should fear.

Awww, not really. Sure, I'm feeling really tired right now because the girls were singing, dancing, jumping, giggling, yelling, squealing, running up and down the stairs, slamming doors, playing music, and eating anything that didn't move until about 3:00 am. But that's okay. Word on the street is that my kids have "the best birthday parties". All I have to say is I am very glad we bought a house with a full basement because it does provide a little noise buffer.

One guest had to leave relatively early because she had a basketball game. The birthday girl has one this evening herself. That should be interesting. She's looking a little peaked on the edges but an hour of running up and down a basketball court should just tip her over the line into a complete wipe out.

With all the cleaning and rearranging that I did yesterday to prepare for the party, plus enjoying the ruckus into the wee hours, I just may give her a run for her money.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home